Tonight I finally had the guts to cook (for the first time) chicken! I realized pretty quickly that to marinate and cook chicken it doesn’t work if the chicken is rock solidly frozen. I looked up multiple ways of how to defrost chicken and found various methods, one suggested leaving the chicken out for hours to naturally defrost,  another said to place the chicken in the sink and let the warm water defrost it (this seemed like a ridiculous waste of water) and finally some just told me to buy chicken and cook it right away. These were all not very helpful as I was hungry and eager to begin my cooking right away, I ended up phoning my mom who told me that she always puts the frozen chick in the microwave for 3 minutes to defrost it and this works just fine. Unforutuently, the wet chicken juices kind of grossed me out, so I ended up putting it in the microwave for 6 minutes which when I ended up taking the chicken out again I found out that I had pretty much-cooked half of it… This slight set back only depressed me for a few minutes and I got right back to cooking. The marinating process was easy, simply just mixing the seasoning together, rubbing oil on the chicken and then spreading the seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken. I chose to follow advice from the blog  https://www.recipetineats.com/ That recommended putting the chicken in the oven at a higher temperature for a shorter amount of time, thus allowing the chicken to keep its juiciness without drying it out. The ending results of the chicken seemed at first to be slightly concerning as the marinating substances I used ended up bubbling and burning all over the pan HOWEVER the chicken ended up being perfectly golden and cooked all the way through only in the oven for 20 minutes. The chicken ended up tasting so freakin good and I have already made it 3 more times since I originally wrote this blog.