It was a very rainy day today both outdoors and indoors (literal crying cause blogging is hard). Today we learned about different twitter outlets including the normal every day twitter and then tweet deck, which is a dashboard application for management of twitter pages and accounts. Learning about these different platforms has potentially inspired to get twitter so I can stay updated with my classes, I can get informed on B.C teachers issues, I can follow teachers and principles who inspire me and lastly I can create my own twitter name. Today I also chose my tech inquiry project topic which is going to be about gamification with Teya and Cass. Gamification spoke to me because I remember growing up using online learning games such as “All the right type” “Kahoot” “Coolmathgames” and “Dancemattyping” which make me curious to how they affected my learning and in all how they are used.

My free inquiry is going well and I can honestly say I have almost mastered the basics of the very complicated ways of Word press. My next goal for my blogging is to begin the next step of my inquiry which involves me actually planning and buying the ingredients for my recipes.