This video is shown after approximately 1 week of practice adding up to be about 2 hours of playing in total. If you can’t tell, the song I have chosen to begin with is “Riptide” by Vance Joy. I chose this song because it consists of only  3 main chords: A major, G and C. These three chords repeat throughout the whole song until the chorus where an F chord is brought in as well however my video shown is not seen with me playing through to the F chord switch. The process you can see being made from when I began the ukulele a week ago to this video, is me beginning with just learning and simply strumming each chord. It has taken me a while to create fluidity switching from the G chord to C and I am continuing this movement hoping to create less gap in the music. After getting each chord down I then moved on to the actual strumming pattern of the song, which I didn’t even know was needed until I realized how wrong my strumming sounded. To learn the strumming pattern I used a YouTuber named “The Ukulele Teacher” who offers free ukulele lessons on the web, the pattern taught is a standard one known as “down, down, up-down-up” whereas you play the pattern once for A major and G and then twice for C.  It was pretty chaotic combining both the chords and the strumming pattern but after a few dozens of minutes my accomplishments could be easily seen. For fun, I thought it would help me by singing the lyrics as well while playing but that ended in the most awkward experience ever and I have decided to perfect this first milestone before I move on.