new to teaching but old to the love of learning

6th meal attempt

T’was the night before reading break and all through the kitchen pasta shells were stuffing filled with ricotta and spinach. Based on my pretty incredible poem you might be able to tell what I am cooking up tonight… that’s right SPINACH AND RICOTTA STUFFED SHELLS! Now the back story behind this inspiration is quite a windy one, it started with a post I saw on Instagram, which led to one of my friends recreating the same recipe, which led to my tasting of my friend’s delicious meal, which ENDED with my looking up and making the recipe myself! It was a fairly easy recipe to follow however was pretty time consuming and as a person who lives life in the fast lane it did make me kinda annoyed waiting so long. I began by cooking the big pasta shells and cooking the spinach and then mixed all the other ingredients together. It was very messy filling the shells but since in the recipe you end up pouring the remaining sauce over in the dish it wasn’t a big deal in the end.

I pretty much copied the recipe exactly, however, with my friend’s advice I put a dollop of pesto on each little shell to add some tasty flavour! In the end, this recipe was ridiculously tasty and my only possible change next time would be maybe making the pasta with beef, just to add some protein.

1. Paul Jarvis

When are you going to invite us for dinner?
    Dad 🙂

• kirbyjarvis

We are all gonna make dinner together! It will be so nice 🙂